JCPenney Associate Kiosk is an employee management portal at www.jcpassociates.com for the Penney IP, LLC. It is an American department store chain with 689 locations in 49 United States and Puerto Rico.
The company introduced the JCP Kiosk to help its employees and associates virtually manage and track their job-related tasks.
It allows you to view and manage the work schedules, pay stubs, leave of absence, JTime, PTO, MTO, and more. Employees can also have access to their health benefits, taxes, and 401(k) plans.
In other words, JCPenney Associate Kiosk is basically an HR Management software packed with a number of features that enable employees to be in touch with the company’s HR team digitally. It essentially helps the associates reduce their workload and, more importantly, have complete control over their HR tasks with much convenience and ease.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk – www.JCPAssociates.com
To access your JCPenney Associate Kiosk employee account, you will be required to have a computer or smartphone with an active internet connection and your employee ID.
- To get started, firstly, open Google Chrome on your device. If you don’t have Chrome, you can simply install it, won’t take much time, or open any web browser you have on your computer or smartphone you are using.
- Go to the address bar, and type www.jcpassociates.com, and hit Enter. You will be redirected to the official home page of JCPenney.
- Under the Active Associates menu, click on “Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- Now, type in your JCPenny Username and Password, and click on Login.
NOTE: Now, you must be wondering, you haven’t yet registered for the JCPenney Associate Kiosk, so how you are supposed to have the login credentials. Due to various security purposes, the company hasn’t provided any registration portal on their website, so you will be required to first log in with your default login credentials, and then you will be directed to the account setup process.
For JCPenney Associate Kiosk, your employee ID should be your username. The username must contain 9-digits, so start with zeros to make it to the required numbers. And for the password, it will contain 11 characters, so as you perform the first-time login, type JCP in uppercase, your birth month (2-digits,) birth year (last 2-digits,) and last 4-digits of your SSN (Social Security Number.)
- Now, you will have to go through some of the initial setup requirements and make changes such as creating a new password, setting up preferences, security questions & answers, etc. So once you are done with it, you can access your JCPenney Associate Kiosk employee account.
How to Register for a JCPenney Associate Account?
As already mentioned, there is no separate registration link for the Associate Kiosk to create an employee account. To access the portal, you have to log in using your default username and password (read the above note) and make the necessary changes.
If you face any problem during login, it’s advisable to reach out to your HR department to help you resolve the occurring issue.
How To Reset JCPenney Associate Kiosk Password?
Have you forgotten your JCPenney Associate Kiosk password? Well, fret not there is a way to retrieve that. Follow the steps given below:
- Head over to the official website www.JCPAssociates.com and click on “Associate Kiosk @ Home” from the menu.
- Now, on the left side of the screen, click on the “I want to change my password or reset my lost password” link.
- You will be directed to the Self Service Password Reset Enter your 9-digits employee ID on the given box and hit the Search button.
NOTE: In case you don’t remember your employee ID, feel free to get in touch with the JCPenney customer support at 1-900-879-1111
- Now, you will be asked to answer the security questions you’ve selected at the time of registration. Again if you aren’t sure about it, we advise you to reach out to your HR department for help.
- On the following terms & conditions webpage, mark the “I agree” box and click Continue.
- Enter your new password, and click on Change Password. To know what characters a password must contain, carefully read the rules stated on your screen.
- Now you can go back to the Associate Kiosk portal and log in using your new password.
Guide for JCPenney Former Associates Login
JCPenney allows its ex-associates to have access to the employee portal for the next 18 months after the termination date. So if you are a former employee looking to visit your account for whatever reasons, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Jcpassociates.com, scroll down to the “Former Associate Kiosk,” and click on it.
- Carefully read the given instructions for logging in and then click on “Link to Former Associate Kiosk: Click here.”
- Enter your User ID and Password, select the language, and hit the Sign in
You will be redirected to your JCPenney employee account dashboard, and from there, using the menu option, you can navigate to the different services.
To print your pay stubs, click on “My Money” and then select “Pay” from the left-pane. Now, you can view your pay stubs by choosing the date you are looking for and getting a copy of it.
Being a former associate, another thing that you might be interested in could be the W2 Tax Form. So if you want to view or print a copy of it, head over to the “My Money” section and click on “View W-2/W-2C Forms.” Next, choose the W2 form of any particular tax year you want to open.
JCPenney Employee Benefits
If you have newly joined the company and are looking for the perks offered by JCPenney to their employees, this section will help you know about some of the prominent benefits you can avail of. Moreover, according to the PowerLine enrollment letter, it is advisable to enroll for the eligible services within thirty days of being hired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Employees who are 21 years old or above will be eligible for the 410(k) savings plan. To register, first of all, log in to the Associate Kiosk portal. Then navigate to the “PowerLine” section and choose “Start Saving.” JCPenney employees are allowed to invest 1-50% of their salary on 410(k) plans. To get started, you will be asked to choose between 3 available options – Before-tax, Roth, and After-tax.
- JCP Associate Discount Program
JCP offers huge discounts to its employees and their eligible family members on purchasing goods and services from JCPenney stores. Rebates will be dependent on your payment method. During your orientation at JCP, you will be receiving an associate discount card that you can use to redeem discounts.
And if you already have received the card, to activate it, first log in to your Associate Kiosk account to activate it. Click on the main menu, select “Self Service,” and click on “Discount card activation.” You will be asked to enter some information, so do what is required, and your JCP discount card will be activated.
- My Time Off (MTO)
Those associates qualified for MTO will receive a number of Additional Days Off (ADO) to be used for sick time or as part of a qualified statutory unpaid leave of absence. You can only avail of this employee benefit after a year of full-time working at JCP. To put it precisely, working thirty-plus hours a week in your first 11 months is what makes an associate eligible to apply for MTO.
Customer Support for JCP Associate Kiosk
If you are looking for any information regarding your JCP account or, in general, have any queries for the HR department, make use of the following contact details. The customer support staff will be available between 8 am to 8 pm central time from Monday to Friday to attend to your questions.
For W-2 support assistance, call 1-800-567-9248
For Powerline and Paycheck issues, call at 1-88-890-8900
Email address: email@example.com
Official website: www.jcpassociates.com
More About JCPenney Associate Kiosk
As an active working employee of the Penney IP, LLC, there are many benefits you get offered. And in order to avail of the perks you are eligible for, you will be required to access your JCP Associate Kiosk account. If you don’t know how and where to get started, the following article will help you get a clear understanding of the subject.
Below we have shared essential details on the official JCP Associate kiosk portal, so if you are an employee working there, this is going to be a must-read for you. Even the former employees up to 18 months after the termination or resignation can access the portal and view and print their pay stubs or W-2/W-2C forms effortlessly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. I have received my paycheck, but there are some additional deductions that I don’t understand.
To resolve any issues regarding paycheck, you will have to reach out to your HR department or call the helpline at 1-88-890-8900.
2. I am unable to use some systems on the portal after my Leave of Absence.
It’s common among employees to stumble across such problems. All you have to do is, reset your password, which will hopefully make the issue go away. If the problem is occurring time and again, we suggest you call JCP customer care.
We hope this article helped you learn about the JCPenney Associate Kiosk login portal, and now you can use it confidently.
Thanks for reading!